Sonos Five: More Information
Elevate your listening experience with vividly clear and spacious stereo sound. Stream music, radio, audiobooks, and more from all your favourite services, and enjoy easy control with the Sonos app and Apple AirPlay 2. Use the 3.5 mm input to connect a turntable, CD player, or other audio device, then mix and match Sonos speakers around your home for multiroom listening. Everything works together over WiFi.
Powerful home audio
- High-fidelity speaker delivers thumping bass and a wide range of audio for a clear, detailed soundscape
- Smart orientation sensor means it automatically separates the left and right channels to deliver stereo sound when the Sonos Five is placed horizontally, and adjusts to mono for detailed stereo separation and a wider soundstage when placed vertically and paired with another speaker
- Wi-Fi technology lets you wirelessly connect this speaker to compatible devices to stream music
- Apple AirPlay 2 support lets you stream music from your Apple device
- Sonos app makes it easy to set up the speaker as well as gives you the freedom to add more Sonos speakers to create a multi-room system
Even more features
- Line-in port allows you to connect this speaker to a turntable or other devices
- Compatibility with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa lets you control this speaker using your voice
Tuned to perfection
Trueplay tuning technology adapts the sound for the unique acoustics of the room so your content always sounds just the way it should.
Simple to set up
Plug in the power cable and the Sonos app will walk you through the rest. Before you know it, you’re streaming music, radio, audiobooks, and more from all your favourite services.
Connect your turntable, CD player, projector, or other device directly to Five’s 3.5 mm input with an auxiliary cable.
Place the speaker horizontally and it separates the left and right channels for impressive stereo sound. In the vertical orientation Five smartly adjusts to mono.
Twice as immersive
Enjoy an exceptionally wide and dynamic soundstage when you create a stereo pair.