Sonos Port: More Information
- Streaming component for stereo or receiver allows you to play music to Sonos speakers (sold separately) in other rooms, expanding your sound system
- Audio line-in allows you to connect the port to CD player, record player, or other audio equipment that can expand the sound system in your home
- Audio line-out lets you connect the port to your amplified audio equipment through analog (RCA) or digital (coaxial) connectors
- 12V trigger automatically turns the stereo or receiver on when a signal is sent, so you do not need use a remote control for operation
- Two 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports provide high-speed wired connectivity to your compatible audio equipment
- Built-in 802.11b/g Wi-Fi connects audio equipment wirelessly through your home network
- Apple AirPlay 2 allows you to stream music and podcasts from Apple devices using iOS 11.4 and higher
- Adjustable bass and treble controls let you control the sound by individual rooms or a group of rooms
- Sonos app lets you effortlessly control the sound system of your home
- Requires amplified audio equipment with analog or digital audio inputs, or an audio source with audio output, and broadband internet for operation
Upgrade your traditional audio equipment
Transform your stereo or amplified receiver into a state-of-the-art Sonos system to stream music, podcasts, audiobooks, radio, and more from your favourite services with the Sonos Port
Listen in any and every room
Wirelessly connect Sonos speakers around your home for a truly immersive listening experience, and enjoy vinyl, CDs, and stored audio files in other rooms.
The 12V trigger automatically turns your amplifier on so you can just press play in the app. No extra remote required.
Ready to rack
Place Port on a shelf or easily mount it in an AV rack. The matte black finish complements all your other equipment.